Possible compensation for the costs of the standard basic Dutch health insurance.
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- You have the basic health insurance package (n/a for student insurance).
- If you are single, your gross income does not exceed € 27.857 for 2017, or if you have a partner, your joint income does not exceed € 35.116 for 2017.
Rent subsidy provided to residents on a low income with high rental costs.
- You are 23 years of age or older.
- Your gross annual income may not exceed €22.000 (2017) if you live alone. If you live with your partner, your gross annual income may not exceed €30.150 (2017)
- Τhe total amount paid for rent (excluding gas, electricity, etc.) may not exceed € 710,68 per month
- The value of your assets and investments does not exceed €25.000 or €50.000 combined with your partner
All benefits, except the first child allowance, are based on your income. When your income changes, then these benefits should be updated accordingly.
An allowance from the Dutch government towards the expenses of raising a child, who lives in the Netherlands or abroad.
- Your child(ren) is/are younger than 18 years of age.
Even if your child lives in Greece (or elsewhere), it is possible to qualify for this benefit, under certain conditions.
Allowance to parents of young children (until the age of 12) to pay for the cost of childcare facilities.
- Both parents are working.
- Your children are going to childcare facilities.
If you wish to be informed
about the benefits that you may be entitled to, contact us directly. We will inform you accurately about the allowances you qualify for, depending on your situation.